Our pets are part of our families, we all love them! But sometimes it’s almost impossible to clean their stains from our carpets. But fear no more – with some bacteria digester your carpet will come back to life!
What you’ll need:
- Bacteria Digester
- Plastic Wrap
Follow these steps
- Put some towels over any liquid and step on it. Start with gentle pressure and then increase it by putting your full weight down. Keep changing the towels until no more liquid comes up.
- Grab some bacteria or enzyme digester from a pet store and apply it to the stain by following the product’s directions. It’s the only way to get rid of the smell and the stain. Bacteria digesters work slowly, so follow the instructions carefully. Use enough of it to penetrate the carpet.
- Once you’ve applied the solution, put plastic over it, as step on it several times. Then leave the plastic one to ensure the digester doesn’t dry out.
- If it’s a popular accident site, you might need to neutralize the spot afterwards.
- To do so, mix a solution of one cup of vinegar and a gallon of warm water. Rinse the area with this solution and then apply the bacteria digester again.
If after following these steps the odor or the pet stain remais, call a professional cleaning company (aka Action Cleaning!) to solve your problem!