Nobody likes to clean windows, we know that. But we’re going to give you some pro tips to do this dirty job when Action Cleaning Services isn’t around to help you out. Of course you can always give us a call, we’re serving all of New York!
So here we go:
- Water and Detergent – utilizing water, detergent and a clean cloth is usually enough to get most of the stains out of the way. But don’t forget to dry it up afterwards!
- White Vinegar – if you didn’t get the stain out with our first tip, soak a soft sponge in white vinegar and clean the glass. When you’re done, follow our first rule one more time to finish it up.
- Never use cotton cloths – it’s a common mistake, but utilizing cotton cloths will only leave your window full of lint. Use a microfiber cloth or even paper to clean and dry your windows.
- Hot water for grease – if you have a grease stain, you’ll only need hot water and some detergent to do the job.
- DIY Solution – you can make your own window cleaning solution at home – just mix 10oz (300ml) of alcohol, 10oz of water and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar. Don’t forget to dry it up after applying the solution.
We really hope our tips will help you clean your windows faster and more effectively. But you can let Action Cleaning NY do the hard work for you, so that you can focus on what really matters. We take care of your cleaning, so you can take care of your business!